Ryandor.com

Forums
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 11:28 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 8:52 pm 
... that is interested in working on a map of Ansalon, from the Dragonlance book series. I've got most of the major landmasses put in, as well as all mountain ranges and other notable, natural features.

Before volunteering, please have some previous work that I can view.

Here's what I have so far, UO Map of Ansalon.

Post subject: im my opinion
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 10:00 pm 
Journeyman
Journeyman

I think you have quite the artist talent and you should stick to it it will be better if you do it dont want anyone to mess up that great piece of work!! Good Job Keep up the good work :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 4:11 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

that is a great map, I will have to agree, your better off taking 3 more months to get it done, than let someone else help. Keep up the great work.

"This evil creation seeks to reek chaos and havoc upon all those that stand to uphold the righteousness of the world ... beware of what lurks in the night that human eyes can't see. .... the abyss is the foratude home of many creatures of the night."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 10:50 am 
That's my other problem. I'm a college student (for those of you that know me from paigelore, I have to raise my GPA, so that means more studying and less goofing off (which is why I havent been to paigelore lately)), involved in a few off and on relationships, and an Admin/Scriptor on Abbadon, plus I still have to script the place (I'll have help, but not enough), so that means this 3 month probject will likely take me 6 or more.

--X

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 11:01 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

I understand your pain

aaahhh Abbadon I have a char on there, an ugly orange elf, needless to say I found raising skill there to hard, but my friend didn't care and he liked it alot, then again he doesn't care about skill as much as I do. :twisted: its a nice shard with some great people that I met.

I am a beginner and you don't need me messing it up, its taken me forever just to do a small island.

anyways best of luck. :)

"This evil creation seeks to reek chaos and havoc upon all those that stand to uphold the righteousness of the world ... beware of what lurks in the night that human eyes can't see. .... the abyss is the foratude home of many creatures of the night."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 11:42 am 
Something Offensive
Something Offensive

*prays to the long abbandoned Nintendo gods for a miracle... like maybe winning the lottery and not having to go to college*